Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Recent buys (Topshop, COW, Ebay and more)

With Christmas having just passed you'd think that I wouldn't feel the need to buy anything new for a while wouldn't you? Wrong. It's a serious problem, I know, but I know I'm not the only one who's guilty of this! Anyway, here are my purchases so far this year!

(L-R bottom to top)
Grey Mickey Mouse Jumper - COW - £20
Black Stone Silver Metal Ring - COW - £6
Grey socks - Fat Face - £5
Pink socks - Topshop - (reduced to) £1
White Plain Ringer T-Shirt - Ebay - £2.78
Sequin Pave Bracelet - Topshop - £7.50
Tartan Skirt - Ark - £19.99
"Led Zeppelin" by Led Zeppelin Vinyl - £20
"The Suburbs" by Arcade Fire Vinyl - £14.99


I bought both the Mickey Mouse jumper and the ring from the COW website about a week ago. As sad as it may sound, I've wanted some sort of Mickey Mouse t-shirt or jumper for a while now (don't judge me) and this was just perfect. And as for the ring, it just seemed like a classic staple to have in my jewellery collection and I can see myself wearing it pretty much every day.

The white ringer t-shirt from Ebay was a serious steal at £2.78. I've wanted this t-shirt (or at least one like it) for so long now because it will go with literally everything in my wardrobe. So the price was just a nice added bonus! The page that I purchased it from sold Fruit of The Loom t-shirts in particular and had seven other colours available (there were also several other pages selling similar t-shirts in different colours, for anyone that's interested).

The tartan skirt from Ark is a "Hearts and Bows" product. I've been meaning to get a new skirt for a while now as I've gotten into the habit of just wearing my plain black one all the time. So I thought that I could do with an a update and a splash of colour, and this lovely skirt seemed perfect!

The next purchases are slightly more boring but equally as necessary - socks! There's not much to say about these other than they are soft and lovely just as socks should be, and the pink topshop socks look great with chunky black shoes (particularly my docs).

The Topshop bracelet was £7.50 and is made up of blue, green and turquoise sequins and has a gold hamsa hand charm. I thought it would be a cute addition to my jewellery collection and also, as my hair is currently pastel pink, I like to include blue and turquoise in my outfits because I think that they contrast nicely.

And lastly, my vinyl purchases! I went to town with a couple of friends at the weekend and picked up these gems - Led Zeppelin and Arcade Fire. I bought "Led Zeppelin" from Vinyl Exchange (if you're ever in Manchester GO THERE) for £20 and "The Suburbs" from HMV for £14.99. Whilst I've wanted both for a while, I've desperately wanted "The Suburbs" by Arcade Fire since its release in 2010, as it's one of my favourite albums, but never managed to get it. So when I saw it and then saw how much it was I had a mini meltdown in the shop. So obviously that's been on repeat since I bought it!
Do you collect records? If so, what's in your collection?


(This is not an advertisement for any of the above products or companies nor am I being paid or sponsored for this post.)

10 comments:

  1. Love the ringer tee! You could always DIY it and put a patch or something to give it a Brandy Melville style! BTW, also read your other music post and I love the songs you picked out!! I would signal out some but then I'd basically name more than half the list haha, I love Sky, Vampire Weekend, Arcade Fire, Bowie, etc, etc. too. Just followed you on Bloglovin', keep up the great work!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was thinking about ways that I could jazz it up! Thank you that is so nice, followed you back because I'm in love with your blog!:)x

      Delete
  2. Love what you've bought recently, the mickey mouse jumper is cute and love the skirt! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mickey Mouse top is cute :) great post! x

    www.jadiespillett.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/12811369

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these clothes are adorable, that skirt? I love frilly socks and oh my goodness that shirt was only 3 Euros? Swoon. I love those types of shirts, they go with everything and look adorable tucked into a high waisted pair of jeans or a skirt. Love.

    www.thejuiceboxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some proper wardrobe staples! I love your blog by the way!:)

      Delete