Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Songs I can't stop listening to #2

Become obsessed with a small group of songs, listen to them over and over, get bored and move on to some more - repeat! I did exactly that with my last little group of songs and now I'm onto these - and so the cycle continues: 

(You're the) Devil in Disguise - Elvis Presley

Prisms - Temples

Nosedive - Wolf Alice

Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines

Taper Jean Girl - Kings of Leon

I Want You - Kings of Leon

On Call - Kings of Leon

Milk - Kings of Leon

The End - Kings of Leon

Quite a serious Kings of Leon phase taking place at the minute. What have you been listening to recently?


(Photos taken from Google Images and do not belong to me.)

4 comments:

  1. I've been listening to Florence + the Machine constantly.
    Great picks!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice, I've not listened to her for ages! x

      Delete
  2. Incidentally, I have been listening to a lot of Kings of Leon. I just never seem to grow tired of them!

    http://apbullardfreelance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're brilliant aren't they? They always put me in a good mood!x

      Delete